Vicky Kaushal is a standout amongst the best young on-screen actor working in the business today. The Bollywood actor has gradually cut out his space in the business and reliably delivers one great performance after others. Vicky Kaushal movies have been widely praised be it dramas, thrillers or lively comedies.
Star Vicky Kaushal’s remarkable roles include Masaan, Raazi, Kamlesh Kapasi in Sanju, and most lately as Major Shergill in URI: The Surgical Strike. Vicky Kaushal ensures that the masses and the critics have an amazing time watching his movies.
10) In spite of not being a smoker himself, actor Vicky Kaushal smoked 5 pack of cigarettes daily, as a role preparation for Raman Raghav 2.0 (2016), to get into the character of ACP Raghavan Singh, who was a chain smoker.
9) Vicky Kaushal put on a weight of 15 kilos for the role of military officer Major Shergill in Uri: The Surgical Strike (2019) within 5 months.
8) Vicky Kaushal’s character in the film Raman Raghav 2.0 (2016) was of a drug addict. Consequently, a unique powder was made for him comprising of Glucon-D and corn starch which he breathed amid the filming.
7) The first acting role of Vicky Kaushal was in Manav Kaul’s play Laal Pencil.
6) There is a 10-minute short film starring Vicky Kaushal titled Geek Out.
5) He is an Electronics and Telecommunications Engineer and graduated in the year 2009 from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
4) He went to acting workshops under Kishore Namit Kapoor and performed a lot of theatres.
3) Vicky Kaushal’s most loved performing artists are Hrithik Roshan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
2) Everyone has a most loved TV show, and on account of Vicky Kaushal, it is Game of Thrones and Prison Break.
1) Vicky Kaushal was an assistant director on the sets of Gangs of Wasseypur.