On the off chance that you focus on your regular day to day life sufficiently enough, you’ll realize that you can learn from everything and everybody you come across. Our life is basically full of helpful lessons that we should learn. Here are some of the life hacks that will be useful for the rest of your life.
1) Adding a teaspoon of baking soda when you boil eggs and the shell will fall off easily.
2) To avoid crying over your onions, peel and chop the ends off. Absorb the onions in chilly water for 30 seconds. You’ll dice without tears.
3) When taking a picture, squint your eyes to make your smile look much more genuine.
4) Putting your smartphone in airplane mode will stop ads while you play.
5) Take a sip of water after taking coffee, soda, or sugary drink to keep your teeth white and prevent tooth decay.
6) Try to see someone’s eye color when you meet them. People will admire you more for the lightly increased eye-contact.
7) Running low on battery? Put your phone on airplane mode and it’ll charge a lot quicker.
8) Run the razor crosswise over old pants to resharpen and broaden its life.
9) There are a lot of ways to enter a pool. The stairs aren’t one of them.
10) Never lie to your doctor.
11) Never get your haircut on the day of a special occasion.
12) It’s never too late for an apology.
13) If you’ve made your point, end talking.
14) Remember at least one good joke.
15) Smile at strangers.
16) Make a password into an objective of yours so you continually must be helped to remember it.
17) What goes around comes around, So try to be good to everybody.
18) Try to read at least one book in a month.
19) Chew gum when you’re moving toward a situation that would make you nervous, like public speaking or bungee jumping. It will help you relax.
20) Fake it till you make it; confidence is more essential than knowledge.